Friday, January 30, 2009

Apollo and Athena are 8 weeks old!

I could not help my self last night and snapped a few shots. These 2 are just too cute.
My funny Valentine!


Momma Alice(Black) and Daddy Saul (white). Alice was digging for a bone and Saul wanted to Check it out!


Our little princess. She is always giving me the "But Mom" look.


Out little Apollo, what a card.
Apollo and Athena are so much fun. This week we started going outside to potty and play every 2 hours or so. I think they were born to play in the snow.
We have also made progress with leash training. This week we went to PetSmart twice and walked very well on a leash. Athena wants to meet all the Big dogs and Apollo follows along.
They are both still looking for forever homes. If you would like to see more pictures of this pair playing in the snow they can be found on our Picasa site with pictures of them as they grew.
Ta For now, off to Petsmart for more play.

No comments: